As a charity Fife Community Interpreting Service, SCO23381, has provided a service in Fife for over 17 years. From 1st April 2010 Fife Community Interpreting Service became a charitable Company Limited by Guarantee.
Fife Community Interpreting Service is committed to providing the highest possible standard of service. Our guiding principle is the pursuit of quality, and its management, service delivery and monitoring arrangements contribute towards the goal of continuous improvement.
FCIS provides interpreting and translation services in 25 languages, has over 60 interpreters on its register, and has been operating for over twenty years. FCIS has demonstrated not only the need for its services, but its own capacity as an organisation to respond to demand through a team of trained and experienced interpreters who travel across Fife and beyond.
- J P Easton (Chair-Person)
- Sandra Rimmer (Vice-Chair)
- James Cooper (Treasurer/Company Secretary)
- Barbara Beedham
- Les Soper
- Marzieh Yousefi
- Sarunas Syminas (Senior Administrator)
- Fiona Wong (Assistant Senior Administrator)
- Jan Fleckenstein (Administrative Assistant)